Sam Akhrass, DDSMeet a member of our Dental Team
Dr. Sam Akhrass, a Canadian native, relocated to the Knoxville area in 1995.
He attended UT Knoxville where he received his Undergraduate degree in Biology. He then attended the UT College of Dentistry in Memphis, where he was on the Dean’s list and graduated with Honors. He is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association, and the Tennessee Dental Association.
He is also an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry. Dr. Akhrass especially enjoys and excels at providing Comprehensive Dental care, offering the expertise and convenience of treating nearly all aspects of dentistry In-Office.
When he is not treating patients, Dr. Akhrass enjoys sports, including football and most favorably, NHL hockey. Personal physical fitness is also a priority which he strives to maintain through regular workouts and weight lifting.
On evenings and weekends Dr. Akhrass can be found enjoying time with his wife of 16 years, Jessica, and their two young children born in December of 2016, and Valentine’s Day of 2019. Dr. Akhrass has also been voted “Favorite Dentist” by the community.
Dr. Akhrass offers the following services:
- Implant surgery/placement and restoration of single or multiple missing teeth
- Sinus lifts for dental implant placement
- Oral bone grafting and gum tissue grafting
- Fillings – tooth colored
- Crowns, bridges, partials, & dentures
- Veneers & Bonding / Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal therapy
- Sedation Dentistry
- Orthodontics / Straightening with Invisible Aligners
- Oral Sleep Apnea appliances to treat snoring and sleep apnea
- Laser Dentistry for hard and soft tissue